STP Error. "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again. Contact Reckon support if the problem re

Options
Michael Gould
Michael Gould Member Posts: 17
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I had uploaded a number of STP files to the Reckon Portal over the Christmas/New year period when the ATO was upgrading systems and wasn't processing STP files and when I uploaded yesterday's STP I noted that one of the previous files had an error.
The Error message was "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again. Contact Reckon support if the problem remains."
As there have been two successful uploads since the one with the error, should I re run and then upload the STP file that had the error? There may be employees who were paid in that pay run, that haven't had a pay since (casual workforce) - or should I not redo it and they will be picked up in the EOY Finalisation? Thank you.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    I would leave it and if those employees don’t get paid again they will still be picked up in the year end submission - this is my understanding anyway