Personal Plus 2020 does not automatically open in default account
Instead, I have to respond to questions asked, confirming that “I am an existing user” and then instruct it to “open a file located on this computer”.
While this all works okay, it is extremely tiresome as I regularly open and close the software.
I have carefully worked through the suggestions in this previous post but find they do not help.
The telephone support refused to help, referring me to this site instead.
I think that this is really poor as the software should work properly “out-of-the-box” without me having to post questions on community forums.
Can anyone help me with this issue?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community