Reckon One Hosted - make entered bills billable and include in invoice

Options
Kelly Thomas
Kelly Thomas Member Posts: 2
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi All,

I am currently running Reckon Accounts Premier Desktop Version and have today started and online trial version of Reckon One to see the similarities/differences before hopefully transitioning to the online platform.

One limitation I've come across so far in the online trial version is that I can't appear to make "Bills" billable to customers/jobs I have set up. I have entered the bill but have no flag to select to make them billable even though I have attached a customer/job to the bill. Then when I go to invoice the customer/job I can add time but not bills.

Does anyone know if this is just a limitation in the trial version? Every search I appear to do makes me think this is available in the full version.

Thanks! 

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Is it Reckon One or Reckon Hosted?
  • Kelly Thomas
    Kelly Thomas Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi Kris - Reckon One. Sorry, my conversation title is a bit confusing!
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Sorry I only use Reckon One for payroll, Hosted is my accounting program, can’t help you with that, but many others will be able to