Share Purchase Dialog Form - Commision etc.

Options
David Hunt
David Hunt Member Posts: 48 ✭
Has anyone here used these fields on the Buy/Sell shares dialog forms. How do they work, does it accrue GST on purchase somewhere to be able to net off against Sale etc. Claimable, not claimable? Just a reporting thing? If anyone is using these field can you let us know - is for those registered as a trader? If you are registered as a business of share trading how do you use these fields? If you do use them what Transaction type/Category do they map to in the register?

I am in process of migrating to Canadian version and none of these exist. OK for me but I want to know what other customisation Reckon has done that may impact. There is nothing in the PDF manual (2013) that mentions it, even the old Quicken 4 printed manual I have.

Thanks

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I have always used these when they show on the actual share scripts from my broker.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Just recording it as i cant claim it even when i had my SMSF

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com