Deleting Super for under 18 yr old

Options
Leisha S
Leisha S Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted
First time employing under 18 yr old who doesn't work more than 30 hours (school based apprentice). Didn't realise don't have to pay super until over 18. How to I edit 2 pay cheques please? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Open the Paycheque detail - unlock the pay - click on the line with the super - press Ctrl+Delete on the keyboard - then save.
  • Leisha S
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thanks Linda. Just tried that & it keeps popping back up again? Any other ideas? Probably just me!
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2020
    Options
    you must delete the item from the middle section of the paycheque detail - then save, then save again... then to stop it coming up with the next payrun - you need to go into Edit Employee - and go to the super details screen and remove it from there.
  • Leisha S
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thanks heaps Linda! Finally worked out I needed to put  0.00 in & not leave it blank, then it stopped popping back up. All fixed now, much appreciated :)