Upload file to B drive

Options
Teresa Huang
Teresa Huang Member Posts: 30
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, I hope this is not a dumb question:  How do I upload an Excel file to B drive instead of the upload folder in Q drive?  If this is not possible,  how can I then move the uploaded file from upload folder in Q to B drive?

Also, how do I create a shared folder in Q drive where I can store files that one of my colleague will need to have access to? 

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    When you select the download button from the floating toolbar (the red one) you will see the Q and B drives, just go to the new folder icon just as you would on PC. Same when you upload to Hosted just select whichever drive you want, Q or B
  • Teresa Huang
    edited August 2020
    Options
    hi Kris, 

Creating a new folder is not an issue.  the problems are:

1) when i upload a file to Hosted, it doesn't let me to choose the upload destination. once i choose the file from my pc,  upload start immediately and file goes straight to "upload" folder in Q.   If only i can find a way to move the uploaded file to B drive.... 

2) after creating the new folder, i can't see anywhere i can make it shared and give access to any particular user. 
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    You don’t have to share the folder, once logged in all folders are accessible to my knowledge. If you click the down arrow twice it will open up 2 explorer windows and from there you can drag and drop from one folder to another
  • Teresa Huang
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Kris, the double click down arrow to get 2 windows is a sweet trick!  with this i now can work around things to get what we have been trying to achieve.  

many thanks! 
  • GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,234 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Nice trick what else have you got up your sleave
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com