Personal Plus 2000 runs but won't display
Reckon Personal Plus 2000 won't display on my laptop screen.
Only the program icon is visible in the system tray.
Running on Windows 10 version 2004 (downloaded an update today).
The program appears to start and run as normal (e.g., it is showing as active in the task monitor, and it prompted for a scheduled backup when I closed it), but the main display is not shown.
On one occasion when shutting it down (right-clicking and closing the system tray icon), it displayed error code 6925.
The portfolio screen had been flickering badly the last time I had it open to manually update prices, and then the problem started.
I've deleted and reinstalled the program twice, lest there was some bug in the installed version, but there’s been no change.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community