Online Banking - Navigation to web page cancelled

Options
Linda_7590330
Linda_7590330 Member Posts: 43 ✭✭

I have created my .aba file but when I click 'Go Online' the navigation doesn't work (as above).

I have downloaded the file to the bank via my bank's website but I can't unlock the 'Online Banking' mode, I get following message:

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks, Linda

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I never use that link, I download the aba to the computer and then open a browser and login to bank and then import the file

• GlynisFNQ
    GlynisFNQ Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Kris_Williams Hi Linda!

Since you are always so lovely and helpful may I also ask about an error message when trying to go to 'Online Banking'?

My sister-in-law has limited access to our Reckon file and cannot access the online banking - hence, the error message.

I would like her to be able to help with wages, and also to create ABA files - and she therefore requires access... do you know if I can do that without allowing full access to 'everything'? Ie. reports, P&L information?

I guess if I want to change her profile at all it requires a call to the 1800 number doesn't it?

Kind regards,

Glynis

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

You can go to Company - setup users, click on her username and edit it to give her access to payroll or banking, whatever you need to do to make the feature work. I would look at the options, tick them one at a time then try logging in under her username and see what happens

• GlynisFNQ
    Options

Gosh, you are a wonderful help Kris!!

Ah! Within the Company menu, I see it!

Thank-you so much! 🙏!!

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Look for the role Payroll Processor, I just checked a user in my file who used to do payroll and that is what is against her username

• GlynisFNQ
    Options

Awesome!

I will take a look this afternoon!! 😁