Consolidated / Combined Reports from multiple company files with Reckon Accounts Enterprise / Hosted
The Reckon Accounts Enterprise desktop software or the Reckon Accounts Hosted platform, has a feature that allows for 'multi-company reporting' that combines information from multiple QBW (Company Data Files) into a consolidated report in Excel.
Here is a community post that may be relevant.
Hi all, we are looking at Reckon Accounts Hosted for multi company accounting and reporting.
We have a number of entities in different states with different ABNs.
1. Ability to do day to day accounting on separate company files
2. Multi-user access with access control (e.g. someone can only access one entity's file, someone can access everything, etc)
3. Ability to access different company files at the same time by different users
4. Consolidated reporting Basically, I want to find out if it is possible to have one centralised Reckon Hosted service for our entire organisation and to implement it in different locations, so people can just log on to the cloud and access their own file, and then the Head Office is able to maintain its own accounts and also produce consolidated reports that combine info from all entities.
Consider trialling the Reckon Accounts Hosted platform.
- create or upload multiple company files
- test the Combine Reports from Multiple Companies function
- confirm whether the combined reports meets your requirements
Reckon Data Recovery Team
You can request assistance via the case request web form below.