Reckon Window Closed on STP

Options
KimReckon
KimReckon Member Posts: 3

After doing STP, the Reckon window closed on me and now I can't log back in as it says that I am already logged in. I have gone back through my history thinking I can get back into the data file that way but of course I can not. Being a Saturday, Reckon is closed and I need to do catch up work on the data file over the weekend. How can I log in when apparently .. I already am :(

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If you go to the control panel on the page where it says Launch Reckon you can click on log off remote sessions and close all

• KimReckon
    Options

Thanks so much Kris. I am new to "Hosted" and just had a bit of a panic attack lol. Cheers, Kim

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Any time happy to help. I don’t mind if you want to email me with any questions

critters@netspace.net.au

• KimReckon
    Options

Thanks Zappy, I have been using Reckon for years but am working remotely nowadays so am new to "Hosted". Everything is easy when you know how and I planned to catch up this weekend, so I got caught out. Kris sorted me out so I am back into it now. Thank you :)

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Not in Sydney! .........

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Can’t agree with that obviously but you enjoy the day

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Yes we had a couple of them early last year