Scheduled Transactions cannot be deleted and keep reappearing after validation

I am using Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2021. A series of entries have appeared in bills and deposits showing a status "done", amount "0" and action "auto" instead of "enter". I have not been able to delete these items. I have "validated", "super validated" and copied the file. The first two cleared the problem but only until the next time I open Quicken. The copied file did not help at all. Restoring a previously super/validated backup does not help. I have cleaned old scheduled and memorised transactions but no help.

I backed up then deleted the file and restored but no help. I have to validate the file every time I open it. I have other account files with scheduled transactions but it does not happen to them.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

I have come across this before and to date have not found a solution, you can call me to discuss if you wish.

What is the size of your file?

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Scott Tunaley
    Scott Tunaley Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi, 33309kB. Not sure if it is worth contacting support and paying them.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

i have spoken with them, all we could work out that it was file specific.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Scott Tunaley
    Scott Tunaley Member Posts: 5 ✭✭

Thanks for saving me the time and money. I guess I will just put up with it. :(

• Stephen_7060871
    Stephen_7060871 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

I too have had this problem for 12 months or more - Reckon Accounts QDF data file 63.9 MB.

SUPER VALIDATE then the problem disappears for maybe 1 or 2 sessions & then it is back again.

Even did a SUPER VALIDATE & changed the file name back to the old DOS format of 8 characters but that didn't fix it either.

I am so over this product having to put up with inferior offshore service, annual renewal issues & a product with faults no one can fix- if only I could find a workable alternative I would swap in an eyeblink.

• Trevor Price
    Trevor Price Member Posts: 13

I have the same problem. Has anybody got a solution for this?

• rmarkus
    rmarkus Member Posts: 2

I have the same problem. Does anyone have a solution?