Costing of Reckon

Options

Hi I am trying to find out more details of what I am entltled to if I sign up for Esssential Payroll $28 per month.

Can I use this on my desktop and laptop for when I go away on holidays, or is this restricted to one computer.

And if one computer how to I pay and add another computer and at what cost?

It is very difficult to see what you get for your money with Reckon!

Can someone advise me more details please?

Barb

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,319 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Reckon One is online, you can logon from any computer or tablet. If you got to Reckon.com and look under products, accounting you should get some initial info, you can also call Reckon sales. This is the top of the Reckon One range. You can always download the 30 day trial version and have a look as well

• Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Barbara Allen-Guthrie Member Posts: 136 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Kris I will have a look but If this is cloud based, I am trying to find the cost of two users for Reckon Accounts Plus, as this is what I need as when you travel to remote Qld some places have no internet so I need to be able to work on the file still.

• Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Options

I thought I found it but then see it is NZ website so maybe not.

https://www.reckon.com/nz/reckon-accounts/premier/

• Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Options

Sorry I am really confused I see this so Reckon One etc is cloud based and Hosted is Desktop as that the difference?

Customer service

1300 756 663

Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm

Reckon One, Reckon Payroll App & Reckon Cloud POS

1800 732 566

Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 6pm

Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon Accounts, Reckon Personal, Payroll Premier & general enquiries.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,319 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Both Reckon One and Hosted are cloud based, but Hosted is a far superior product with all the bells and whistles, and more than twice the price for an annual subscription. Depends on your needs

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Call me 0415940843. I am in Sydney

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,236 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

It sounds like you need a desktop product to take with you when you go out on site. (laptop)

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Barbara Allen-Guthrie
    Options

Kris thanks a lot for you kind help :-)

Barb