new here. getting -6010 and -100 messages. suggested to reinstall which i have after deleting previous installation. error messages continue.
seems the problem has been around before but i could not find the solution
What is wrong with Reckon today I keep getting Bad Gate messages
I have paid my subscription renewal and it has not updated the expiry date Help?????
Are you able to open the software without select a particular company file?
Try the following:
1) Double-click the Reckon Accounts icon on your desktop (or launch the software) then immediately hold down the ALT key on the keyboard.
2) Confirm whether you see the "No Company Open" screen or if the program crashes with an error.
Reckon Data Recovery Team
General File Integrity Checking Process:
1. Perform a Verify Data operation
DATA RECOVERY: How to perform a data file verification (Verify Data) in Reckon Accounts business range (Desktop)
2. Perform a Rebuild Data operation
DATA RECOVERY: How to perform a data file rebuild (Rebuild Data) in Reckon Accounts business range (Desktop)
3. Perform a second Verify Data operation to confirm if there are any other issue still indicated in the QBWIN.LOG
If the Verify or the Rebuild operation results in a crash, contact the Technical Support Team or request a data service.