Manually Imported Transactions

Wallina
Wallina Member Posts: 23 Reckoner Reckoner

I am having an issue regarding manually imported transactions (i.e. CSV files or QIF files) & navigating away from the import/reconcile screen, resulting in the non-actioned transactions disappearing when you revisit the import/reconcile screen. I have tried a few different browsers and the same thing is happening.

Comments

• Alexis McKeown
    Alexis McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 368 Reckon Staff

Hello,

If you go to Banking, then Bank Accounts, then select Actions under the account you imported the transactions in, then select New Transactions, it should take you to your manual import of bank transactions.

Alternately, you can use Bank Transactions and set the feed source type to Manual in the bank account of your choosing.

Regards,

Alexander.

• Wallina

Thanks Alexander, tried that and it still doesn't work. I was half way through processing these transactions when I left the page and when I returned to the page everything was gone...It still says "There's nothing here yet...."

• Alexis McKeown
    Alexis McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 368 Reckon Staff

Very peculiar.

Can you try and upload the QIF again, and see if it occurs again?

Regards,

Alexander.

• Wallina

I thought about doing that but that will download all that I have processed already, correct? If only I actioned them in order...