RAH Upgrade

Options
JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭

I have just upgraded to the new version and now it won't accept my password. Not really happy with Reckon atm, not running very efficiently. 😡

Comments

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,063 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2021
    Options

If you are trying to login to the new Hosted 2021 R1 application, you need to have your data file Admin password.

Login to the Hosted 2020 R2 application using the username and password that normally allows you access.

If you are not prompted for a username or a password, then this mean there is only one user account setup which is the default Admin user and it has no password.

If you are using the username "Admin" and the associated password is allowing you into the data file, then you are already logging in as the default Admin user.

If you are using the a different username and the associated password is allowing you into the data file, you just need to confirm whether you are the actual Admin user.

What username do you use to login to the data file?

Login to the data file using the username that you are normally are able to use, then view the User List. (Click on the menu Company | Users | View Users)

i. Confirm which username is logged in.

ii. Confirm whether there is any username called "Admin" or has "(Admin)" alongside it and what is the username.

If the username you are logged in as is not "Admin" or does not have alongside it "(Admin)(logged on)" then you are not logged in as the Admin user.

If you do not know what the Admin password is, then we can assist with an Admin password removal service.