Which 2021 download is relevant for "Home & Business"?

Options

I've just renewed my licence for "Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2021" but there is no such category in the downloads section of Reckon.

I can choose a download from either Reckon Accounts Business or from Reckon Accounts Personal but neither specifically states "Home & Business".

Which download do I use - or is there a specific place to find the Home & Business download?

Thanks!

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,299 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If you login to the members portal using your customer number and pin your download should be there, along with an installation key

• Megan Tilley
    Megan Tilley Member Posts: 11
    Options

Is that the https://members.reckon.com/ site? - there is no mention of Downloads there...

To be honest - I always have problems with installing each year - there is nothing coherent in Reckon's emails that tell me what steps to take.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,299 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Yes it is, on the left hand side there is a Downloads tab, click it and if there is nothing in it you will have to call Reckon

• Megan Tilley
    Megan Tilley Member Posts: 11
    Options

All done - found that pesky "Download" link after reloading the site twice.... Thank you, Kris!

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Glad you got it sorted

• Ray_10861820
    Ray_10861820 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I've just renewed my Home & Business license too. Then loaded my files. Now my Investments all show zero balance. Anyone help?

I also find renewing and downloading messy - to the point of being user unfriendly.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Have you opened or restored the latest backup?

• Ray_10861820
    Ray_10861820 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Yes, restored. All other a/cs are correct.