GST on debtors

Options

Hello, everyone

Can anyone tell me how to print a debtor report with GST amount ? i need to know how much is the GST amount on the debtors, as some receivables has GST, some dont.

Many thanks

Jenny

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited September 2021
    Options

Accounts receivable, customer balance summary does show balances with GST.

or do you mean you want it broken down?

• Jenny_10861957
    Jenny_10861957 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Kris

thank you. all debtors does contains GST in it. but i want it to be showed so i dont have to click each debtor to see how much GST is included.

my debtors list is only showing 30 days, 60days and 90 days and total amount, 4 columns. i want to the GST become fifth column, at least somewhere it shows how much GST on my debtors. is this achievable?

Thank you very much.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I doubt this is possible because I have to do exactly that same exercise when I reconcile my tax payable account, click on each one to see how many don’t have GST as most do

• Jenny_10861957
    Jenny_10861957 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you Kris, very much appreciated!

I have 4 pages debtors and will have fun on it!

• Kris_Williams
    Options

I will investigate this issue later and see if I can find an answer - if I’d had that many I probably would have done so before. The only thing I have used in the past is a report on FRE tax code and combined that with my debtors report

• Tanya Briggs
    Tanya Briggs Accredited Partner Posts: 75 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    Options

Modify the accounts receivable summary by clicking on Modify, then Filters tab. Select For Detail Accounts matching, then enter the account that you use as your GST payable account. The same method works to find out how much GST is in your Accounts Payable balance. It's been such a time saver.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Thanks for the tip Tanya, it’s never been an issue for me so haven’t tried to find an answer, but it will come in handy at times