Quicken 2007

Options

Hi, i have Quicken 2007, and ive just upgraded my system but now it wont run, i found my original copy and have installed it, added the the activation code, but the server is no longer available, who can i call to get the activation validated so i can continue. all my data is in QDF which can be imported to any other software.

Regards

Chris

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,224 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

It may be time to upgrade to the latest version, call me for advice how best to do this.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Chris007
    Chris007 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Id rather not, but i do have Reckon one, but cant transfer the data from Quicken 2007 to reckon one, wouldnt normaly be an issue but i need the data from 2007 to file tax and i dont really want to have to go back and start again. Ive managed to reinstall 2007 with the New Hardware and just need a code to avtivate.

My idea was to use 2007 until the end of this financial year and then start the New year with Reckon. I wouldnt have thought changing the mother board would have caused such an issue :-(

regards

Chris

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,224 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

This is always the case, Get i trial version of 2022 so you have access to your data.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Chris007
    Options

Reckon 2022 ? wil this import the QDF file ?

• Chris007
    Options

Ive found 2022 but cant seem to find a trial version. I dont want to purchase, as i have reckon one which my bank wont allow me to connect with to, to access transactions, so i also have MYOB which my bank promotes :-(

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If 2007 version is up to date and you only need access to the data for tax purposes you should be able to access the data without activating and print reports, just can’t add or change anything. At least that’s how I remember other versions

• GerryWinter
    Options

Where did you get the Personal Plus 2022 from.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"