Missed STP Lodgement

Options
John Graetz
John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

I report this for the benefit of anyone else who might have a similar problem, or for anybody else who might want to tell me that there was a better way to do this.

In doing my payroll reconciliations against the STP records, I discovered that there was a discrepancy with a Casual employee with RESC. For this employee, I had already corrected a Reckon discrepancy. In tracing back the discrepancy, I discovered that I had missed doing an STP lodgement for this employee's pay run back in April. Interestingly, all other figures checked out, in other words, a subsequent pay event had updated all figures except that of the RESC. So, I lodged that single employee pay event for 19/4/2022, successfully. Unfortunately, that did not update the latest pay details (yesterday) for RESC, for a pay event comprising two casuals. So I then did a full file replacement, and after a period of time, everything came out correct. The only other peculiar aspect, is that the latest update event strangely does not show as the last event on the home page, but I can live with that! John L G