Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 / Hangs Windows / "Planning" or "Financial Overview"

I am running Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 Release R 1 on a Microsoft Surface Book runing Windows 10, Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 (64bit). When ever I access any of the "Planning" Menu items or click the "Financial Overview" tab, the application hangs and hangs windows.

If I end the Reckon Accounts Launcher (32 bit) [qw.exe] windows resumes, but my current.qdf becomes corrupt. If I wait between 20 and 35 minutes, the Planning / Overview screens appears. But if I click to another screen and return, it will hang again.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Have a go at Validating and Super Validating the file also check the file name length so that its under 8 charactors long.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• maxnmossy
    maxnmossy Member Posts: 3

Thanks heaps Gerry. File name is seven characters "current" - I have had a go at both Validating and Super Validating...

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Ok try opening the sample file and see what that does.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• maxnmossy
    maxnmossy Member Posts: 3

Hi Gerry, I was able to open the Sample File OK and when I switched to the "Planning" Menu items or click the "Financial Overview" tab it did not hang as it does on my file

• GerryWinter

Give me a call and i will take a look.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"