Invoices

Options
Wendy_10864299
Wendy_10864299 Member Posts: 10

Hi, I recently upgraded from Quickbooks 2002 to Reckon Accounts 2022. However our name, address, ABN do no appear on any invoices that I do. I am not very technical, so will need step by step instructions on what to do and where to find the appropriate tabs etc. please LOL, thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,301 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Is it Accounts Hosted you are using? That’s where you’ve posted your question

• Wendy_10864299
    Options

OK, so I've had a 'fiddle' and have found I need to select "letterhead" when printing the invoices and our name and contact details print on the invoice, however our ABN still doesn't appear. In Quickbooks, the ABN appeared in a box on the left of the Date so guessing I have to change a setting or something.

• Wendy_10864299
    Options

Hi Kris, No - I think it's just Reckon Accounts - my bad. I don't like on line help - obviously no good at it. Much prefer to talk to someone in person. I'll try again to Accounts. Sorry

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,301 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2022
    Options

Call me tomorrow 0415940843

I'm in Sydney

• Wendy_10864299
    Options

Thanks Kris, I have just put another discussion in Accounts, see how I go getting an answer. If not, what time can I call you as I have to leave for work at 8am

• Kris_Williams
    Options

No, too early, any time when you get home, even in the evening. It is under Company Info where you enter the details

• Wendy_10864299
    Options

OK, so I've had a look there and our ABN is showing in Company Info, just not printing on the invoices

• Kris_Williams
    Options

With the invoice on the screen click on customise and go through the things that are ticked in those tabs

• Wendy_10864299
    Options

You are a Gem, thanks Kris. I just have to adjust the layout design and I'll be good. thank you for helping out.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

You’re very welcome…