Home and business 2022 - Balance not correct

Options

Hi,

Just seeing if anyone has had this issue - the balance on the account (with transactions imported from bank accounts), does not reconicle with the following or previous transaction -eg. Balance is $9,383.31 Next transaction is $254 and balance then shows up to be $8270.11. It SHOULD be $9,129.31. Any help please?

Thanks all!

Greg

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,233 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Hard to tell without seeing what you have done or doing.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• gregjpage
    gregjpage Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hey Gerry, Thanks for the reply! So, what might I be doing that might have that effect on the balance? For some reason, some of the transactions as soon as they have ben entered come up as "Split" transactions. Would this affect the balance? Some of these transactions have a GST "Tax control" account amount apportioned in the line item. I have used that before in the previous version (2021) and did not have this effect on the balance. Only since I started using 2022. I just opened up the program and it started doing this weird thing.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Greg

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,233 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

GST causes most transactions to be split forever after, give me a call and i will have a look at what is happening

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com