Reinvest function In Personal Plus won't accept zero share
When I received the next dividend from a company after recently joining their DRP, the dividend was less than the value of a share so appears as Cash Carried Forward. Reckon PP+ won't allow me to record this transaction, unless at least one share has been purchased.
I suppose I could simply record the dividend as a cash input to the share account, however this would not be a true reflection of the actual company dividend advice. Is this the only solution?
Would Reckon consider a mod to their software to enable this type of transaction? If so, how do I bring it to their attention?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 949 Payroll Premier
- 117 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community