I can't allocate deposit payments to a category
I'm totally new to Reckon, but it's the accounting system the organisation I just joined uses.
After creating an invoice and then making the deposit in Reckon, the transaction shows up as "Undeposited Funds" in the cash register. When I try to amend the "from account" to reflect the correct category, it says "You cannot edit payment information in a deposit transaction. 1) Delete the payment from the deposit. 2) Go to the original payment transaction to edit. 3) Redeposit the payment."
Where do I do this? I've tried to amend the original invoice, but the sub-categories aren't listed there to choose from.
I appreciate any assistance anyone could give, please!!!
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 114 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 905 Payroll Premier
- 78 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community