Tax Deducted from Pay Roll.
I have a just processed a new part time employee on a fortnight pay cycle. His gross salary is $1276.92 and the tax deducted is $160. The employee advise that the tax by tax calculator should be $118.04. My Reckon Enterprise Tax Table Version is 2223312 and updated as at 1/7/2022.
Can someone explain the reason for the difference in tax deducted?
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 115 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 11 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 908 Payroll Premier
- 81 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community