How do I have individual super funds shown on payslips?
I have read some of the conversations with regards to individual super funds appearing on payslips. In all areas of the payslip, where there is a reference to superannuation, it is the company's default fund that shows. This is very confusing for my employees, thinking that their super is not getting paid into their chosen fund.
One of your articles states that the super details are picked up from the employees' individual profiles, as with all the leave, personal details etc. that do actually appear on the payslip. This is definitely not the case with the superannuation component.
How can I please fix this so each payslip will show each employee's own super choice fund?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community