Warning message "You must specify a tax agency for the tax account"...how to resolve?
I am trying to record a payment to the ATO. I have selected Pay Tax via the Supplier Centre. The ATO is set up as a tax agency, yet the warning message is still popping up when I try to record the cheque.
Can anyone advise how to overcome this?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community