Reckon hosted keeps crashing when trying to access online banking

sandrah
sandrah Member Posts: 42 Reckoner Reckoner

I'm a new Reckon user and trying to pay our suppliers via an aba file which I understand is done through online banking. Every time I try to access this it keeps crashing.

What am I doing wrong?

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you entered all the suppliers bank details into their names in Supplier Centre. You also have to setup a bank account as an online bank to begin with

• sandrah

Hi Kris.

Thankyou for the reply.

Yes, I've done all that as we've been paying them via direct deposit for years (individually in the bank).

Since I wrote my question, it did eventually progress into the online banking page!! yippee, however when I imported the aba file into the bank I had a message

No idea what this means!

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Can you determine what supplier record 4 is? If possible check it out and see if there are any odd characters in the account name?

• sandrah

Just looked, and the only thing I can see is that it is xxxxx Pty Ltd., so I've removed the ".,"

Do I cancel the aba file and re-do one? How do I cancel it in Reckon as it thinks it's paid my suppliers?

• Kris_Williams

I’m sorry I can’t help you there, I know with payroll I have to delete the pays and redo them if I need to recreate the aba, so I’m guessing you will have to delete the payments and start again