The YTD values from previous payroll software need to be zeroed out....
We officially switched to phase 2 for this week's payrun. What does the below mean?
What happens if we dont do this? We already zeroed out the second software ID payrun (errors). We dont want to accidentally zero out up to previous payrun, with the risk of YTD details not being reported correctly to ATO.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 96 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 888 Payroll Premier
- 64 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community