Is it necessary to pay a yearly cost for the Desktop Software?
I'm an old user of Reckon. I ran my Desktop software as a once off purchase and didn't bother with yearly upgrades as I just wanted accounting software, not full on tax/BAS reporting.
If I buy the new 2023 Desktop software does it have a mandatory upgrade/license cost or can it be used as a once off purchase to keep my finances organized?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community