Salary Sacrifice - still taxing on gross including sacrifice?
Using Reckon Accounts Hosted. Just set up a Salary Sacrifice payroll item last week, upon use in today's pay run saw that the PAYG Tax amount was still calculated on the gross including SS, where may I have gone wrong?
I have tax tracking set to salary sacrifice (cos STP2), and I have 'PAYG Tax" NOT ticked in the payroll item.
Sorry for fresh query but all answers I found on here were from prior to STP2, saying to change tax tracking to gross payments, which I guess can't be the fix now due to STP2. Thanks :-)
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community