Salary Packaging Non Super
Our NFP organisation is setting up Salary Packaging.
I have had help setting up Payroll Items in my Chart of Accounts as other current liability but I am wondering if this is the correct account classification.
I am yet to set up Payroll Items to deduct the salary packaging from each employees pay as I was not sure which classification to set them to for ATO reporting purposed as this changes the amount of PAYG withheld.
I'm also a newbie to Reckon so wanted to check if I was doing all the right things.
Any help very much appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community