How do I make a payroll schedule inactive

Options

I am using Reckon Accounts Premier 2023 Edition. I have removed the payroll schedule from all my active and inactive employees and when I edit the schedule to make it inactive i get a message

I have checked all my active and inactive employees and none of them have a pay schedule attached to them

Many thanks

Shirley

Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 144 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi @Shirley_10863610

Can you please check the Employee Details - Payroll and Compensation and confirm, there is nothing selected for that Pay Schedule?

Regards

Tanvi

• Shirley_10863610
    Shirley_10863610 Member Posts: 5
    Options

I have checked all active and inactive employees as you have indicated - I have checked them multiple times and there are no employees with a payroll schedule assigned to them

• Tanvi_kataria
    Options

Thank you confirming.

Can you please do Verify and Rebuild of the Data file and then try making the Pay Schedule inactive. Find the attached article for your reference - How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data in the Reckon Accounts Business Range (Desktop) - Reckon Help and Support Centre

Follow Step 3 and Step 4 from the article attached. Please let me know, how you go. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Shirley_10863610
    Shirley_10863610 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thanks Tanvi

I followed the directions to verify and rebuild the Data File. It tells me the rebuild occurred without problems and then when I try to deactivate the Payroll Schedule I still get the same message.

Regards

Shirley

• Tanvi_kataria
    Options

Hi @Shirley_10863610

I am sending you a link to drop-off the company file, for us to investigate. Please share the file, if you're comfortable and we will have a look for you.

You can message me directly for any concerns/issues. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi