Super charged 10.5% instead of 11% but only 2 people

Alex_10836088
Alex_10836088 Member Posts: 43 Reckoner Reckoner

We're using latest Reckon Accts Hosted and for some reason last week we had 2 casual employees calculate 10.5% super instead of 11%. I can't see why as all payroll items and show 11%

We pay many staff every week and create new staff every week (alot of casuals) and haven't had any other issues. We haven't had issues with any other staff regardless when they started or the payroll type used or the amounts paid.

The pay amounts were under last year's Super threshold so if it somehow picked up last year's super rules then they wouldn't have got anything but they did get paid super, jsut wrong rate

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions ?

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 14

check that their super fund settings have the correct % in them

Also check under Preferences, Payroll, employee defaults, super

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,621 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

After you have changed the rate in employee’s details, edit the pay and it will recalculate correct super

• Alex_10836088
    Alex_10836088 Member Posts: 43 Reckoner Reckoner

Hi Kris - Sorry, I thought I'd replied but realised it's not here. In any case, thankyou for your suggestions. The correct rate is now applying :)

• Kris_Williams

You’re very welcome, glad you got it sorted