RAH Supplier Remittance

JO-ANNE_7327707
JO-ANNE_7327707 Member Posts: 331 Reckon Star Reckon Star

I have a glitch in the system.

Went through process of emailing supplier remittance forms and this has happened. The system has frozen, I can't cancel, can't do anything. I have had to click on the X in the top right hand corner to leave the software. Have logged out remotely, now cant get back in.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

so you have logged off remote sessions - correct? Have you tried opening in a different browser?

• JO-ANNE_7327707

Hi Kris

logged off 3 times, took a minute - literally to go through the "connecting" process, I am now back in. I have now been able to send the remittances.

• Alexis McKeown
    Alexis McKeown Reckon Staff Posts: 368 Reckon Staff

Dear @JO-ANNE_7327707 ,

This can sometimes occur if a process or window has become "stuck" behind Hosted's main window.

If you encounter this again, try the following key combination:

Alt + Page Up

If you hold the Alt key (located next to the spacebar) and press the Page Up button (typically located above the arrow keys), you will bring up the Window Selector box.

By pressing Page Up or Page Down, you can toggle between active Windows in Hosted.

You will want to check each Window, and if it requires a prompt to close, then you will want to complete the prompt (i.e. pressing Send, Close, OK, or other option) to proceed.

Kind regards,

Alexander McKeown
    Reckon Senior Technical Support

• JO-ANNE_7327707

okay, thank you

nice to know for future reference.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,620 Reckon Accounts Hosted Elite Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

glad you got it sorted