Delete payroll item & print payslip

Options
Matt Aylett
Matt Aylett Member Posts: 11
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Just wanting to know how I can delete a payment in payroll for employees? For some reason a payment has doubled up for all employees and I need to remove them. Also my recent payroll won't show up in print options? It will only allow me to print the original pay and the doubled up pay, not the new one. Please help me! :(

Comments

• Deny Dharmawan
    Deny Dharmawan Alumni Posts: 141
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi Matt,

Are you saying that the pay cheques for the employee has doubled?

If yes, to delete the extra pay cheque, go to Employee Centre > Transactions (tope left) > Pay cheque.

Double click the extra pay cheque, go to Edit (top left) > Delete Paycheque.

If you are talking about extra payroll item in the pay cheque, when you double click the Paycheque,  click Paycheque Detail,  tick unlock net pay, then remove the extra payroll item there.

Regarding the printing issue, please check the date range for printing. Make sure the date range includes the date of the new one.

Regards

Deny Dharmawan

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Matt,

You will find that the reports and printing of payslips are always based on date paid, not pay end date.

Feel free to contact me directly at sally@samsolutions.com.au if you need.

Kind regards,

Sally

• Shaun Smith
    Shaun Smith Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Thank you Deny and Sally, both info assisted me.