Keyboard shortcut

Carol_7235282
Carol_7235282 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hello everyone.
I'm using Reckon Hosted on Google Chrome.

When entering details for a new customer, I use my keyboard shortcuts as much as possible but with the tab 'Additional Info' when I use the 'Alt' & 'I' instead of opening that 'Additional Info' tab it opens the 'Industries' tab which isn't even in the active window! I've tried every letter in the word 'Additional' but none work.

Thanks in advance. Hope that all makes sense?! Have a great day.

Carol

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Carol.  Some of the "old" desktop shortcuts still do not work under Hosted.  This happens to be one of them.  You will just have to use your mouse and be thankful that you don't have to do this with everyone of them as the case used to be with Hosted, using Chrome.  I use Internet Explorer, but this happens to also be one that doesn't work.
    For all we know, this may not have even been programmed properly.  However, it is possible that a member of the Reckon team might decide to have a look and work out why it is not working, despite the fact that the "i" is underlined which indicates that it should be working.  But, on another point, I guess that Reckon does not want to have two different set of shortcuts for desktop and Hosted by virtue of the underscore under the letter within the word.
    John L G
  • Carol_7235282
    Carol_7235282 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    Agreed John. Thankyou for your comment.
    Enjoy your day.