Reckon APS Practice Management Software - API Access / SDK Access

Teddy_9919263
Teddy_9919263 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Reckon API
We're doing some work for an accounting firm that uses Reckon APS. We would like to pull some information from this platform into the new platform. I've tried contacting support and the relationship manager - no success. Question - Does Reckon APS - Practice Management Software have documentation around API or does it have an SDK? What is the approach to receiving access?

We've wasted time following up with your support team and hoping, I have a quick response here.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Hi Roosevelt,
    APS has private API only. As you're working with an APS firm the usual process is for them to contact their Reckon relationship manager to discuss options. Where has this been left at with your discussions with the support team? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Teddy_9919263
    Teddy_9919263 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2019

Hey – The API Support Team at Reckon have been helpful, no doubt about that! However, we were given access to the Reckon API and not – Reckon APS. We signed the agreement and completed the process only to realise that was not what we were looking for. However, it’s good to have that completed – We would require that soon. Recent development – We were directed to someone from the Product Team in New Zealand. There’s no reply from the guy, which is not what we were expecting.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply and pointing us in the right direction. We will be contacting the firms Reckon Relationship Manager.

If we have any further questions, I will try this space.

Cheers! - Ted :)

This discussion has been closed.