JOBKEEPER-START-FN01

John_10600682
John_10600682 Member Posts: 21
How is the JOBKEEPER-START-FN01 item deleted from ther summary in the pauy slip.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    It’s not, why do you want to delete it anyway?
  • John_10600682
    edited April 2020
    The instructions from Reckon said that it should only appear once i.e. the first time
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    No it will stay there in a YTD fashion. The instructions have certainly been confusing, but it actually says you only enter it once
  • John_10600682
    edited April 2020
    That is so but I obviously clicked "Yes" to the question on whether to continue to show the item in the SUMMARY and I cant get it to be removed from that section.If the instructions say that it should only show once I am concerned it might be confusing to the tax department if in fact that detail goes to them.
  • John_10600682
    edited April 2020
    Thanks -how do you remove it from the pay run so that it won't be reported to the ATO.
  • John_10600682
    edited July 2020
    I have not taken it off the card or do you mean the summary on the pay slip. I certainly do review the pay but have been unable to dispense with it in the summary on the pay slip.
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2020
    Hi John - ALL payroll items used for an employee during a financial year - will remain on the payslip for the whole year showing the YTD amounts - so you have now used it once to trigger the JK FN01 payment flag - so now it will stay there....  
    This is different to if you clicked YES to add it to the Employees record so it comes up every pay day?  If you did this in error - just go tot he Employee Centre - double click the employee and on the Payroll & Compensation section - in the bottom window - delete the item from there and save the Record.  
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Interestingly, I ran mine for the first time yesterday.  For everyone who had a top up, I used $0.00 for FN01 but used $.01 for those who earned more than $1,500 per fortnight.  Whilst the FN01 appears on the pay summary record (Pay Cheque), it is not printing on any of my payslips for those who had a topup.  For those who did not need a topup and where is used $0.01, only those people have it appearing on their payslip yesterday.
    John L G
  • Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for this Linda. Good info.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Linda.  Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear in what I said.  I used START-FN01 for all employees with an actual topup, but did not input any value other than the default $0.00.  I did not nominate it to appear in the future.  The START-FN01 appears in the Pay Cheque detail, but does not appear on the Pay Slip nor is it there for the following pay as I have done a test run.  My belief is that because there is no value, it will not show ever.  This is different to the ones who get paid more than $1,500 without any topup.  I used START-FN01 with a value of $0.01 with a deduction offset.  Because there is a value against START-FN01 is shows on the pay slip as $0.01 and will continue there as $0.01 until the end of the year as there is a value attributed to it. 
    John L G
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited May 2020
    Sorry John - yes, if the allowance has a zero value it wont show on the payslips - but it still shows up on the STP lodgement and payroll reports etc - which is the important thing - there isnt really much value in it showing on the payslips anyway - so I am not worrying about this...
  • John_10600682
    edited April 2020
    Thanks.