I have installed the new Reckon Personal Plus 2022 download, uninstalled the old software as directe

I have installed the new Reckon Personal Plus 2022 download, uninstalled the old software as directed and attempted to log on. When I put in the new installation key, it tells me that my licence has expired!! This is not the case and I cannot go any further. Please help.

Best Answer

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Answer ✓

Had the same problem with another client i rang Reckon and they fixed it straightaway, call me if you want me to sort it.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

Answers

• smithna
    smithna Member Posts: 4

I have rung Reckon and the matter is now resolved. Thanks for your support but this problem should never have happened in the first place. It creates a great deal of frustration and anger.

• Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

So what was the problem then? Did you enter the wrong key or was there an actual problem?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

It had something to do with the date when the product was paid and renewed

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• smithna
    smithna Member Posts: 4

I had done nothing wrong. I had renewed my Reckon in early October, received an email as confirmation, then get an email yesterday to download the new personal Plus 2022 version, only to be told when I try to logon after downloading the new software that my licence had expired. Nowhere near good enough and there seems to be this problem every year. The process is never straightforward. I don't understand your comment Gerry. Did I renew too early? Licence expires end of October and I renewed around 6/10/21 so what did I do wrong?

• GerryWinter

You did nothing wrong its just their system. Its just a timing issue

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Stephen_7060871
    Stephen_7060871 Member Posts: 11 ✭✭

Seems to be a lot of us with the same issue & regularly every 12 months.

Maybe we all need to start firing off to Consumer Affairs & Ombudsman to get some decent support for the money we pay.

• GerryWinter

You know thats not gunna do a thing.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Newbold12
    Newbold12 Member Posts: 4

Hi Guys - new to the community but I also had a renewal date of 30 Oct, paid on the 28 October and kept getting messages that says my license is expiring in 2 days. Rang Reckon and they confirmed I am paid up till Oct 30, 2022 and that it "should" rollover ... "give it an hour" - that was 6PM on Friday night. Trying to open Reckon Home and Business 2022 today, it tells me my license has expired - now I can't use the program AT ALL and the help line isn't open till Monday. Is there a solution I can input so that I can use it over the weekend - I have a heap of work to do? Agreed with everyone above - this happens EVERY year - I wish they'd fix THEIR issue. Cheers, Charlie

• GerryWinter

I can fix it just call me.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Newbold12
    Newbold12 Member Posts: 4

Thanks but it’s already been done

• Bowsa
    Bowsa Member Posts: 6

I renewed my license last month and have gone to use it tonight for the first time since. It says the license has expired and I have no way of getting it running. I have the renewal confirmation email but received nothing else. Will have to ring again in the morning. This happens every year when renewing, I should have known better. Something really does need to be done to fix this issue which they have known about for many years.

Logging onto their web site to try and update the license is a nightmare too. I get pop ups complaining about script errors over and over. I have to keep clicking on continue to plow through it to check my invoice details. Not sure if this is due to my Nortons anit-virus software. It's been any issue for many years as well.

Hopefully can get the license resolved tomorrow.

• Bowsa

Just logged onto their web site not via my Reckon app and have seen this. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Renewed the license in version 2021 and then upgraded to version 2022 but now has that as expired? I can't find any installation keys anywhere

Your Product Details

ProductExpiry

Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2022 Annual Licence Nov 9 2021

Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2021 Annual Licence Nov 9 2022

• GerryWinter

Give me a call and i will sort it for you. What is your customer no.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Bowsa

Hi Gerry, thanks for the quick response. I rang Reckon early this morning and they resolved the issue at their backend very quickly. They were quick to get to me in the queue as well, less than a minute. So very happy there.

All good now. Not sure if they realise they could save themselves a lot of money by fixing their renewal process.

• Frustrated84
    Frustrated84 Member Posts: 1

Downloaded Home and Business 2022 on Monday, copied files to 2 separate backup drives, uninstalled 2021 version, installed 2022 update which opened OK.

However, my data files have disappeared and I am unable to retrieve and install the backup files (.rkn) from the back up drives. What is the correct procedure?

• GerryWinter

Give me call and we should be able to fix it

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

465538 Member Posts: 1

I am new to this forum and frustrated. I have an installation key and product key for 2022 Home and Business which I have been using for years. I can’t get past the script error when trying to install so I really need help please. Norma