Why can't I terminate an employee from my login?

Options
Retreev
Retreev Member Posts: 20

I have been set up in Reckon Hosted with Full Access to everything, but I can't terminate an employee. I have to log out, then log in as Admin, then I am able to do it.

I have tried to see where I can change this so I can do it, but it won't let me. Below is a screenshot of the permissions I have for payroll, but the Assigned Roles say I have full access.

I do everything in Reckon, but the boss just decided to set me up separately to the Admin role on advice from the External Accountant.

It's not a big hassle, but just annoying when I try to do something and it won't let me, so I have to log out and log back in as the Admin - and defeats the purpose of having me set up with a separate ID.

If anyone can show me how my profile can mimic the Admin profile exactly, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you.

Best Answers

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 83 Reckon Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Retreev,

You can edit the Role by going to Company> Users> Set up User and Role> Role list>Click Full Access>Edit>

You can change the Access Level to Full

Best regards,

• Retreev
    Answer ✓
    Options

It worked! Thank you so much for that, it would really do my head in having to log out and log back in as Admin.

Answers

• klaura
    klaura Reckon Staff Posts: 83 Reckon Staff
    edited April 18
    Options

Hi Retreev,

The ability to terminate an employee must have Full access to the Employee Organizer. Full Access role has a full access level to the Employee Organizer by default, unless otherwise changed.

You may speak with the admin who assigned you the role to confirm.

Best regards,

• Retreev
    Options

Thank you, but unfortunately I spoke to her and she said she just chose everything, as per what the Admin has, but she doesn't know how to change to Full Access for that section. It was just assumed that when you give full permissions, it is literally that! But apparently it is not!