Installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calculating

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Solved
Hi, I have installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calculating - across all employee records. Is this a known problem? I am on hold to tach support now but that's been for half an hour.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reckon Accounts 2017 Tax Update.
Photo of Sari

Sari

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Sari

Sari

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calc....

Hi, I have installed the new tax updates but when I run my payroll, the tax is way over-calculating - across all employee records. Is this a known problem? I am on hold to tach support now but that's been for half an hour.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reckon Accounts 2017 Tax Update.
Photo of Charles van Rotterdam

Charles van Rotterdam

• 8,836 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Sari, none of my files has this problem. The only thing I can think of is that you're processing 16-17 payroll (last month) with the 17-18 Tax Tables
Photo of Sari

Sari

All solved - apparently the default on each super item changed from ticked to untick in the April release update. Who'd have thought?