POS event @NABVillage, Melbourne 9th September

Options
Mirko
Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
edited August 2020 in Point of Sale

It seems to me like POS doesn't get as much love on here compared to the likes of Accounts Hosted and Personal? So I'm proud to announce that we're holding a FREE POS event @NABVillage.

This Reckon Point of Sale event will arm you with theoretical knowledge and practical demonstrations of POS. The event will also show you how these solutions can improve your day to day processes, in-turn saving you time and money. As every small business knows when it comes to boosting profits. it's all about what you can save!

You will also get a chance to discover the unadvertised features and business benefits of Reckon Point of Sale and Accounting products.

So come on down to Docklands on the 9th of September and get some hands on experience with the hardware and software, ask questions and network with peers while enjoying canapes and drinks.

More info and tickets can be found here.

Comments

• Kevin V. Russell
    Kevin V. Russell Member Posts: 265
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Mirko sign me up diddly up. Now when can I have Pos in the cloud?
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Great to hear Kev! I'm not privy to any Cloud POS information, but could be something to raise when your at Docklands!
  • John Campbell
    John Campbell Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Mirko,

You stated "It seems to me like POS doesn't get as much love on here compared to the likes of Accounts Hosted and Personal?"

Where is the love for Personal? or is "Personal?" an attempt at sarcasm ? 

There is not even a Personal Category.

It would be good if Reckon Personal could get a Category so that posts relevant to this product could be grouped and the RPP user base could be recognised in some way.

I'd hate to miss any announcements about improvements to RPP?

John