I can't email I just get MAPI error code 80040154 (340) at line 947 in sendemail.cpp) outlook 2013

Options
Michael_7249760
Michael_7249760 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I can't email from reckon 2014 I just get MAPI error code 80040154 (340) at line 947 in sendemail.cpp) I have my outlook 2013 open and synced to my gmail but error message still comes

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Michael,

Have you tried this?

http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=480

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Tapps
    Tapps Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I followed these steps to solve the registry issue with Mozilla Thunderbird but the invoices are sent as a default moz.mapi file that my client needs to save to his desktop as *.pdf to open them. Using Widows 7 SP1 and RA SB 2014. Any help appreciated.
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Tapps, RA is natively configured to work with Outlook, thus issues like these may occur with unsupported emailing clients. In this thread a customer advises they were able to resolve the moz.mapi issue by emailing singular emails and not in bulk. There may also be issues as Thunderbird has been discontinued by Mozilla a few years ago. Hope the steps in the previous thread help.
  • Geoff Mason
    Geoff Mason Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dear Reckon. Wake up and SMELL the roses.  It is 2015 and Mozilla Thunderbird is alive and well.

Sort out your software as not everyone wants to use OUTLOOK !!