How do I save a report as PDF in Reckon Accounts Plus 2014

Options
Liron Lightwood
Liron Lightwood Member Posts: 7
edited October 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

I can e-mail a report as a PDF, but I don't want to do that, just to save it as a PDF.  How do I do this?

The Ask feature tells me that I can do this by choosing to File -> Save as PDF, but there isn't any such option in my program.

How do I fix this?

EDIT: I have already tried the following:

KB3577

Removing all QuickBooks, Quicken, Reckon and Reckon Accounts printers and repairing my installation of Reckon Accounts  Plus 2014

Comments

• Jason Jiao
    Jason Jiao Alumni Posts: 29
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi Liron,

Unfortunately the 'Save as PDF' feature is not available in Reckon Accounts plus.  It is a feature in Pro or above. You can print to a PDF file by using a third party PDF converter. 

Thanks
    Jason
  • lance arthy_6701920
    lance arthy_6701920 Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Liron,

If you haven't already installed a PDF printer, I used one from PDFill. It's free, like quite a few of them are, and sits in the list of printers your machine supports. When you want to print just select it as your printer and the document will be printed and stored to your My Documents folder or a folder of your choosing.
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Liron,

I personally use CutePDF writer. It's also free and comes up with a Save as dialogue box so you can save it wherever you like.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)