Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2015 - one account failed to restore

Jack Callon
Jack Callon Member Posts: 3
I've just upgraded to Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2015. I have four separate accounts; three were restored without a problem from the external hard drive where I had backed them up. The other one - that I use most - had a slightly different name when it was backed up (inserted the date 20150108 into the file name). Whether that is the issue or not I don't know but that account will not restore from the external hard drive. I get an outdated version from the PC drive. I can call up the current version on the external drive but cannot save it on to the pc. Any ideas to overcome this problem will be greatly welcomed.

Comments

• Jack Callon
    edited January 2015
    I am trying to restore a backup from an external drive - which I did successfully for the other three accounts.  I have no problem opening the old file (outdated) which I picked up as part of the post installation process from the computer drive..  And I can open the up to date version from the external drive. Can't save the external drive set of files to the computer drive.
  • Jack Callon
    edited January 2015
    I found the file I wanted on the computer drive filed under a very old Quicken folder.  Problem solved.  Thanks for your interest, Kevin Russell.