Any thoughts on how we got Error 00000 00100

Options
Ann Stubbs
Ann Stubbs Member Posts: 16
edited August 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Any thoughts on how we got Error 00000 00100 when exiting Enterprise version? Is it a concern that needs further action? I can't find any past post on this error.

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Ann, was there a specific action you did when the error appeared? Does replication of task also replicate the error? - This would indicate there is an corruption somewhere there (be it bill, account, customer, supplier etc). A data corruption is the cause of 90% of 'Unrecoverable Error's'

Back up then Verifying and Rebuilding the datafile would be the best step if you cannot pin point the actual cause.

Cheers,
    Mirko
  • Ann Stubbs
    edited August 2017
    Options

Thanks Mirko

I have verified and rebuilt then re-sorted all lists and verified again.

I think the action was trying to email an invoice and the software was hung and not responding and the accounts staff forced the program to close then the error 00000 00100 occurred.

we have saved the error report but all seems ok,

Please let us know if you think we should take further actions.

Ann

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Try to email the invoice again, if same error occurs it would point to either customer or invoice itself being corrupt. If it is the invoice, I would delete it and recreate with same info and then test again. 
  • Ann Stubbs
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thanks Mirko, there may be an issue as when I try to use the Email Tax Invoice a window opens with a pdf printer and then an error Reckon could not save your form as a pdf but then another pop up window opens a windows save as with intuit.pdf as file name, I change the name and the file is save ok. the error for could not save form as pdf comes up every time though?
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the follow up Ann. I'm unsure of this one. I'll relay it to our Developers and Technicians. :)

This best practice guide for emailing/pdf printing & normal printing may also help.
  • Ann Stubbs
    edited January 2015
    Options
    thank
  • Maryke Ruth_7498913
    Maryke Ruth_7498913 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2015
    Options

Reckon Accounts Premier 

I have the same Error and have had for quite some time.

In multi user mode (it does not happen in single user mode), I click on the Online Banking it then comes up with click yes for exclusive banking rights, and I click on the Yes button.

I can then do my banking etc. and continue using the file as normal. 

When I exit out of banking online - the request to release exclusive rights screen appears and I click on the Yes button.

• Until I want to change to another data file.

• I go to file, open previous, choose the data file I wish to open

• Then the error 00000 00100 appears. 

I then press the close button as this is the only option, and it closes the program and I have to restart and log on. 

Hoping you can sort this out because it is really wearing our patience.  I have contacted support on numerous occasions as well, but no luck.