How do I transfer money between Bank Accounts?

Options
Peter Thomas
Peter Thomas Member Posts: 8
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have just purchased Easy Start 2014 and I'm trying to come to grips with entering details. I want to transfer money from one Bank Account to another bank account. The Online help text is very vague and seems to refer to options I can't find. 

Comments

• Lax
    Lax Alumni Posts: 58
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Peter,

Thank you for the post.

Please try this method:

click on Bank accounts on the home screen
    select register -> Select the Bank account you wish to transfer money from
    Have a look at the left-hand corner under Related Activities click on "Record a Funds Transfer"  (refer to the screenshot below)

Select the Funds from Account and the Transfer Funds to Accounts and enter the transfer amount
    click Save and close.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions

-Lax
  • Peter Thomas
    Peter Thomas Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2015
    Options

Thanks for your reply. You have solved that issue for me.  While we are on a roll can you please answer this question.

I'm trying to follow the help text for creating a Sales Receipt. However I get lost as soon as it says

"From Money In Click new next to Sales Receipt".    I can't see Sales Receipt on the related activities or home screen.    What am I missing?

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Peter,

In the file drop down menu click on preferences. Have you selected both for customers paying, etc.?

If not, then it will not appear in the left hand side where the help menu is suggesting.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)