New to NAB Super Pay with Quickbooks - How to start up

Options
Candice_7389948
Candice_7389948 Member Posts: 1
Hello, We have recently signed up to NAB Super Pay as we were advised it was an add on through Quickbooks. Do I have to manually add all the employees into the NAB Super Pay website or is there a file from Quickbooks that will add all the employee information? Thank you

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Candice, Reckon Accounts 2014 creates an export file which can be used by NAB SuperPay. Please see video here: https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/setting-up-your-reckon-accounts-for-superstream

• Gopal Harne
    Gopal Harne Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi
    While uploading file to nab super pay standard format is payroll start date and end date, but as you can not modify report how get round this problem, I have rang nab and they have no solution for it, as nab is reckon preferred supa clearing house they should accept CSV file 
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Gopal, are you not using the Super Export file present in Reckon Accounts 2015 R3 or 2015 R1? ^Mirko
  • Gopal Harne
    Gopal Harne Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Fixed it as I was changing date format to yyyy-mm-dd according to NAB template, but you do not need to, some other minor errors like there should be no space in email address and ABN is compulsory, but in the end it was better as compare to my Superannuation clearing house.