Applying a Price Increase for your whole Inventory List?

Silas
Silas Member Posts: 14
We have over 2000 SKUs and would like to apply a price increase to all the products. What is the easiest way to do this without having to open up each product?

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi Silas, how often do you increase your price list?
    there are  manual procesing like exporting to excel ,using iif, etc, but if you have this al the time , best thing is get a automated tool , that will do it instantly , we can do that for you.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017

Hi Silas,

If you go to your item list > click activities at the bottom of the screen > select change item prices > you can now change each one individually or if it is a flat percent increase you can do that too!

Feel free to contact me offline if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi, Silas, thanks for talking to us, and adding further to this, as we have discussed, business now is getting automated with since Xero has come in , the whole ball game has changed.Cosmic Innovations, is able to give you AUTOMATED STOCK CONTROL LEVEL ALERT, WITH AUTOMATED PURCHASE ORDER AND SALES ORDER CREATION. This is functionality is badly needed in the business now a days. We will advise further on this thread .

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Carrie_7009426
    Carrie_7009426 Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2019
    What about the issue of a supplier price rise.  I have a supplier who has just had a 3% price rise and I want to apply that price rise.  At present, under the "change item prices" option, I have to manually go through and select the items from that supplier- a very tedious process as they have approx. 300 products.  There appears no way to group items inorder to apply a change.